Sunday, September 16, 2012

Semi Non-Crafting Thought of the Week

I cannot believe the amount of time I wasted on Pintrest this afternoon.  In all fairness, I created an account just this morning, so for the first time ever, I sat down with my favorite cup of joe and began my journey of creating 'boards.'  Of course the first two had everything to do with food and handmade cards!  Actually, that would be a disaster: eating food (runny, oily food with an extra helping of sause) while making cards.  Hahaha, the thought is alarming!  But anyway, Pintrest is so cool!  My sister-in-law, if I'm not mistaken, planned much of her wedding around ideas she picked up on Pintrest (and her wedding was a stunner...let's just say, that will forever be a hard one to top!).  I figured Pintrest would be a good way to get my creative juices flowing, especially when I have so much beautiful paper sprawled all over my work desk and no place to call "home."  I already started a board I'm calling "Color," which is often a challenge for me - just when I think two particular colors will be spectacular together, I begin to cut and paste, and it turns into a dud.  I'm thinking Pintrest will be chock full of little 'creative highs,' where one look at a picture will really get my creativity going.....fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment