Saturday, March 9, 2013

A bit o' Green @ Simon Says

This will be my first Simon Says Stamp challenge ever!  Cue word: a bit o' green.  

Here's what I came up with:








First off, I love this particular patterned paper from Graphic 45's Secret Garden collection (Pretty Primrose), but I felt as though I didn't really love the entire collection (not as much as the French Country line, which is, in my humble opinion, superb...just sayin'!), so I only have this pattern from the entire collection (not like me at all).  I used some old Basic Grey orange for the frame die cut (by Papertrey Ink), then used some Primas and Kaiserkraft pearls to tie everything together.  I altered some of the green vines (both by Memory Box) by snipping them apart so that it would lay nicely within the frame. The tag is part of the Tremendous Tags die set (PTI),  and the sentiment is from the Mini Blooms stamp set (also by PTI).

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy, and have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Bit O'Green Challenge this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete