Saturday, March 9, 2013

CASology cue word: Bunny!

Well, haha, I guess I'll be posting this at CASology for this week's challenge: cue word "bunny."  I realize the word "bunny" in the month of March will typically bring to mind nice warmer weather, flowers bursting with their spring colors, and little rabbits running about looking for hidden chocolate eggs.  Alas, I have no bunny stamps in my stash....except for this guy, who is hardly here bearing Easter gifts:



I thought I owned a bunny stamp from Northwoods, but it turned out to be another bird stamp, and I do have quite the variety of bird themes, from stamps to dies to patterned papers (and butterflies....I have a ton of those too!!).  But bunnies?  None!

I guess presently this is what comes to mind when I think of bunnies: the cute fanged bunny who just chomped off the tip of his carrot on a cool October night, heh.  If nothing else, he's definitely a bunny!

Hope you like the card (for what it's worth!)...enjoy, and have a nice weekend!

Supplies used: Hoppy Halloween stamp set by Lawn Fawn, various Copics, Meadow Lark patterned paper by My Mind's Eye, mat stack #3 die by Papertrey Ink, Tsukineko Memento dye ink in Tuxedo Black.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Bunnicula - do you know that book about the vampire bunny? Maybe not, since you have boys and not girls, but that's exactly who I thought of when I saw tis card - love the subtle polkadots in the background and the bold colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now your definitely were thinking outside the box with this one--love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A halloween bunny?! What a fabulous idea! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete