Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Papertrey Ink's Make-It-Monday Challenge

We are now on Make-It-Monday #106 at Papertrey Ink, and it's exciting because it's Melissa's tutorial - woot!  I really like Melissa's cards: they are somewhat unexpected, yet it all blends together beautifully every.single.time she makes a card, or anything she makes, actually.  If I could create half as great as she does, I'd be pretty stinkin' happy.  Like, really sky-high stinkin' happy, heh. =)

Here's my take on the challenge:




My card base is PTI's white cardstock, and the patterned paper is by Glitz.  For the die cuts, I used one of the Half and Half dies (with matching stamped image and sentiment), along with some flowers and stems from the Daydreamer collection (wonderful set, by the way!).  Inks are all by Tsukineko (Memento).

Hope you like the card - enjoy!  And thanks for stopping by!
  

3 comments: