Sunday, January 6, 2013

Using Up The Scraps

I just wanted to post a card I recently made solely out of scraps.  Not a single new fresh sheet of fancy designer paper was harmed in the making of this card, heh. And honestly, it's been long overdue.....most of my scraps are hardly scraps at all, since most are only missing a corner, or there is less than a half that was used.

In any case, I recently got my hands on another die (surprise, surprise) and that inspired me to make the card below. The die is from Memory Box and it's called "Lavish Branch."  Other dies used: Tiffany Border by Cheery Lynne, Flower trio by Memory Box, and Half and Half by Papertrey Ink (love!). The sentiment is one of those mixed messages sets by Hero Arts but I forget the name......

Hope you like it...enjoy!  Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment