Sunday, October 14, 2012

CAS anyone?

I hope I'm not breaking any internet-challenge-code-of-conduct rules if I try to post this card on two different challenges!

I discovered the CASology blog just a few days ago after reading through some of the posts over at Papertrey Ink, and thought one of my MIM cards could easily apply to this week's CASology challenge: leaves!

This is the card:


Who doesn't think about leaves these days?  Ours are rapidly falling from our trees, and of course we also get our neighbors' fallen leaves because they live on a higher hill than us, heh.  It's a good laugh, especially since Tony is usually the one raking outside. ;P

I've already listed my supplies for this card in my previous post, so check it out!  I love this woodgrain impression plate from Papertrey Ink.  It is very life-like, not cartoonish at all, and gives such a rich texture to otherwise plain cardstock.  Sometimes plain cardstock is all you need as a background, so the impression plate gave it just enough of a 'kick' to make it more interesting (with little work involved).

Hope you like the card....enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. fun take on the cue word... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment treatment and that cute little tipsy apple! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can even use the same post to link to more than one challenge - I think most challenge sites are happy if you are playing along with more than one challenge - we're certainly happy that you joined us at CASology this week! Love your apples!

    ReplyDelete