Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Make It Monday #86 @ Papertrey Ink...revisited!

I must love this week's challenge because here I am again with another card!  I'm really liking this idea of embellishing the inside of the card...I'm sure we've all thought at some point or another that dressing up the inside of the card is something that requires little brainstorming, unlike the front of the card.  And even so, we will tend to ignore that slight interest in stamping the inside of the card......but once you get the hang of it, then suddenly all those little images that you'd otherwise not pay any mind suddenly spring to life!



For this card, I used Bazzill cardstock for the card itself and the layering brown panel.  I passed my brown panel through my Cuttlebug using Papertrey Ink's woodgrain impression plate...what a great effect it made on the paper!  I am slowly embracing dead, or open, space in a card.  Sometimes less is truly more!  

(Products used: Fruit Fusion: Apple mini stamp set; Strawberry Patch stamp set, and its additional sentiments set; the little apple stamped inside the card is from the Teach and Inspire stamp set; inks are all by Colorbox; light green "THANK" alphas are from My Mind's Eye; the "u" comes from Basic Grey's chipboard series from the Clippings collection)

Hope you like the card...enjoy!

1 comment: