Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gimme Some Papertrey!!!

Okay, I admit: I'm getting very acquainted with the 'purchase' button over at papertreyink.com.  Personally, I think their designers are brilliant, innovative and very generous when it comes to sharing their talents.  I like browsing through the design team's blogs and various pictures of their creations: page after page filled with little gems!  I've gotten so much inspiration from them over the years, but my very first purchase happened just late last year.  And it's true: while their stamps are simply gorgeous (high quality photopolymer AND made in the good ol' US of A!), I have to say their cardstock is truly unmatched.  I've been looking for a great cream-colored cardstock for a long time now, and at first I was hesitant to purchase this kind of stuff online (crafting paper? going through the mail?  Um, no.).  I suppose I'm that type of customer who needs to physically see and touch the merchandise before making that purchase.  In any case, I decided I'd give Papertrey Ink's paper a try, and I'm SO glad I did.  I was impressed with how they packaged the paper: safely tucked inside a cocoon of cardboard.  Nice!  I went with their rustic cream paper, and not only did the color far exceed my expectations, it is a true heavy base-weight (I'm assuming) 110-pound paper.  Lovely to work with, and it feels so luxurious!  The next color I'm gunning for is their vintage cream.  It's hard to get a clear idea of how this cream will look like based on an internet photo, but hey: it's Papertrey, and I'd be willing to bet it's just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment