Monday, August 20, 2012

Non-Crafting Thought of the Week

This is my first year doing football.  Well, I should correct that statement: *I* am not technically on the field trying to tackle anyone....my middle boy, Kyle, has taken some interest in the sport, so we signed him up this year.  We've already gone through the mini camps, and are just finishing up with the 4-days-a-week practices.  I have to say, I'm surprised I actually like being out there watching the kids play; Kyle really enjoys it.  Do I get tense when the kids get knocked around and fall flat on the ground?  Absolutely!  Especially when it involves my child!  But now that I'm up close and personal with the football gear, I have to admit that it definitely cushions them up pretty nicely.  Here's to a great football season, come rain or shine......Go, Wildcats!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment