Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Page Looks Blah.

I am in the process of trying to figure out how to embellish my rather boring page.  I keep visiting these other pages and they are gorgeous, with blinkies and swirls and fancy backgrounds.  I'm no expert when it comes to computer things, but how hard can it be?  I found a site called shabbyblogs.com and they had all kinds of backgrounds and headers that were all gratis.  I'm pretty sure I cut and pasted the code properly, but my page is still a sea of blankness.  I'll have to do more research and ease my way out of the boringness.  In the meantime, I have a card class and a card "Demo Day" that I'm preparing for this month for my local craft store which has kept me busy.  If anyone is in the Eldersburg, MD area, come check it out!  Their addy is on their site, at photoscrapsblog.blogspot.com.  If you scroll down a bit, you will see a picture of my cards; for this set, I used Authentique's 'Lively' paper collection.  What a great collection!  I love the pinks and vivid greens matched up with the earthiness of brown - and let's not forget the sumptuous feel of the paper itself.  Pure luxury!

No comments:

Post a Comment