Monday, August 20, 2012

Demo Day Card


Here is the card I made for this month's Demo Day at Photoscraps in Eldersburg, MD.  I'm definitely not a pink-y type girl, but Authentique's "Lively" paper collection is absolutely to die for.  You'd be reaching for pink, too - trust me!  Aside from the pinks, the collection also has some green tones, as well as brown and orange - it's just begging to be transformed into a fun and happy greeting card.

For this project, I used my trusty kraft paper for the base, Tim Holtz's Distressed Tattered Rose and Peeled Paint ink pads, Memento's Love Letter ink pad (for the card's  sentiment...and what a red, folks!), the "Lively" paper collection, Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Lobster (for the Prima flowers), coral buttons from Joann's, and various dies from Sizzix and MFT Die-namics.  Hope you like it.......enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment