Saturday, August 4, 2012

Looking better, for sure!

It looks like I managed to make my blog page look a mite better than when I started.  I'll save the worries of creating a header for another day.....

In the meantime, yesterday I got my hands on some new paper collections from Authentique.  Anyone else in love with Authentique?  Honestly, I don't believe it's difficult to fall in love with this company.  Just the feel of the paper alone is enough to hypnotize you!  I came home with their new 'Enchanted' line, just in time for some spooky Halloween cards.  I also grabbed a few papers from their 'Curiosity' collection, which has a school theme going on.  I felt it had a more masculine feel to it, with all the blue tones, and since I only have sons, that paper was just calling my name!  With school starting in just a few short weeks, I plan to make some 'hello' cards for my boys to give to their teachers on their first day of school.  Back in grade school, many MANY moons ago, I used to write intro letters to my teachers, and they loved it!  With all the computer writing and e-mails we do all day long, I think these teachers will enjoy receiving a simple hand-written card from their students.  And look at that, the card will be homemade, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment