Friday, February 8, 2013

Addicted to CAS!

I've been really enjoying the clean and simple cards lately.  I have been posting some of my creations at CASology, as well as CAS-ual Fridays, but I found another fun site that does clean and simple cards: Addicted to CAS!  I've been in a valentine-y mood for the past few weeks, so I thought I'd join their party since their code word for their 2-week challenge is HEART.  I mean, honestly, what a perfect challenge to stumble upon!  And I better post this quick because they're about to close the postings in a few hours!





The basket die is from Impression Obsession (with a little bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink to show some of its texture), the heart die is from Papertrey Ink, as well as the stitches (Button Boutique stamp set) and the sentiment (Pretty Peonies).  The black and red inks are from Hero Arts, which by the way are very good dye inks!

Hope you like the card - enjoy, and have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa. Your basket of hearts is so sweet! Love the stitching detail and your sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo, your basket of hearts is adorable! LOVE it!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the basket and different colour hearts. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS. Sue x

    ReplyDelete