Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's Make-It-Monday Time!

The Ravens won the Superbowl on Sunday, and it was funny how on Monday most of my girlfriends were celebrating their victory...even at school this was all the kids were raving about.  Rightfully so, since we do live in Maryland, but the funny part is that my concerns weren't revolving around the Ravens' victory, but more on how I could manage my time (starting Monday!) so that I could participate in the various challenges that were all falling on this week (most of them at PTI's website).  Clearly I'm more of a crafting fan than a Ravens fan (sorry, Flacco! Ha!)  

I've known about PTI for several years, but it took me a while to make my first purchase, and even longer than that to participate in the challenges.  Now that my boys are a little older and ever so slightly more self-sufficient, I've been a tad better at keeping up with challenges and just "web life" in general. 

So, anyway.  Blahblahblah.  Here is my next card I'd like to share:







I will be linking this up to PTI's Make-It-Monday Challenge #103: The Die-Cut Double Up.

For this card, I used PTI's Sweet Blush cardstock for my base, the Tin-Types background stamp (using Spun Sugar Distress Ink), the Tremendous Tags die set, and the Heart-2-Heart #12 stamp and die set.  Patterned papers are random scraps from various collections: Jillibean, BasicGrey, and My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for stopping by - hope you like the card!


3 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable. If only laundry was that cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great card! I love what you did with the tag banner. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete