Friday, February 1, 2013

CASual Friday's Challege!

I'm on a roll this week.  Not that I'm one of those super-early posters or anything, but I'm going all out and participating in three challenges, the first one being the "love letters" challenge over at CASual Fridays!

Here is my take on the challenge:













Last month I picked up several heart-themed stamp-and-die sets from Papertrey Ink, and since I'm up to my eyeballs in Valentine's Day cards, I thought I'd play along in this challenge and highlight some of these stamps and dies.  The pretty heart die matches up with PTI's Heart-2-Heart #11 stamp set, and the L,V, E and sentiment come from the "With All My Heart" stamp set, which I adore.  The card base was made with Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select white cardstock.  Inks are Memento (Love Letter) and Color Box (Pink).

Hope you like the card...enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just darling! I love the pile of hearts in the word :) Thanks for joining in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply lovely, Vanessa....what a wonderful love note!! So happy to have you in the gallery this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete