Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Papertrey Ink Watercolor Challenge

I have another card to share and post over at Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Challenge: Watercolors.  I don't usually use this method in my cards, but I always like to see what others do with the watercolor effect.  

Here is my take:




As I look at this card, I find so many imperfections, but I guess having a watercolor effect on your project isn't meant to be so very linear and precise.  My card really does look like something my 5-year old would have created, haha!, but it was fun to do!

For the watercolor effect, I used various Distress Inks diluted in water (Broken China, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and a mix of Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn), the sentiment, flowers and bee are from the Tag Its #3 stamp set - quite versatile for such a small 5-dollar stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by.....enjoy the festivities over at PTI!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card!! I love the colors and all the pretty little flowers! The little bee is absolutely perfect!! Love!

    ReplyDelete