Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day!  I  was hoping I'd be out and about today, but as luck would have it, I am home and nursing a bad cough and the flu.  I look pretty awful and while I'm sure my husband loves me the just the same, I am certainly not feeling "valentine-y" today!  Actually, all I want to do is crawl under the covers, but it turns out my youngest is home with me too today - double ear infection.  Thankfully he doesn't have any fever, so he's acting normal, except for his nasty cough.  We're just a symphony of coughing around here today, heh.

I wanted to share this card I made for the Design Team Favorites Challenge at Papertrey Ink.  I got so overwhelmed doing the other challenges that I almost forgot about this one!  Here is the card by the very talented Betsy Veldman that inspired me:



And here is my take on her card:




I used PTI's Stamper's Select white cardstock for my card base, the Beautiful Blooms die #3 for the flowers, and various stamps from the Hello Sunshine, Funky Florals and Daydreamer sets.

Hope you like the card!  Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment