Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Papertrey Ink's 6-year Anniversary!

Don't you just love those feel-good anniversaries?  Speaking of which, Papertrey Ink is currently celebrating their 6-year anniversary, and they are going crazy at Nichole's website with all kinds of challenges!  Honestly, I will be needing to jot down these challenges as I'm determined to join every single one of them.  The first one I decided to do is, of course, the one that is due tomorrow, heh.  It involves downloading a free sentiment/image sheet, then choosing one of the elements and making something out of it.  I'm glad I didn't miss out on this challenge because I was really liking Heather's sentiment, which is the one I chose to work on:



I used Papertrey Ink's Edgers #4 for the loopy cut at the bottom (patterned paper is an old Stella & Rose line by My Mind's Eye, though I don't remember the exact name of the pattern itself); the star tag comes from the awesome Tremendous Tags die set, which I'm really using a lot these days; the heart die matches up with the Heart-2-Heart #11 stamp set, which is where the "love" sentiment comes from too.

This was a great challenge because I used up some of my old paper scraps, plus I loved how I didn't mull over any decisions: I just kept cutting, stamping and gluing and getting it DONE in record time.  

Hope you like the card...enjoy, and I hope you're posting your own creation too!

No comments:

Post a Comment